ridgeport Independent School District Pride in Performance

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
District Departments » Child Nutrition » Home


MySchoolBucks will provide the convenience of paying for school meals, checking balances and viewing purchases from anywhere. Mobile apps are available for iPhone, Android and Windows phones so you can take MySchoolBucks with you while on the go.
Breakfast and lunch menus are provided for each campus. There is also a link to the menus on the district webpage as well.

Elem/Inter School Prices Middle/High School Prices
   Breakfast:    Breakfast:
      Reduced Student: $.30       Reduced Students: $.30
      Paid Student: $1.50       Paid Student: $1.50
      Adult: $1.50       Adult $1.50
   Lunch:    Lunch:
      Reduced Student: $.40       Reduced Student: $.40
      Paid Student: $2.60       Paid Student: $2.80
      Adult: $3.55       Adult: $3.55
"In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender."