STUDENT – TEACHER GROUPINGS
Where feasible and without disrupting the educational experience, students will be required to practice social distancing:
- In classroom spaces that allow it, student desks will be placed a minimum of six feet apart.
- In classrooms where students are regularly within six feet of one another or space does not allow for desks/tables to be moved, schools will plan for more frequent hand washing.
- When possible, teachers will eliminate communal supplies. Each student will have dedicated books, pencils, scissors, etc. Shared supplies will be sanitized between users.
- Career and Technical Education (CTE) classes will follow industry-based safety guidelines as appropriate to the equipment and course content.
- Special education classrooms and service locations may have additional protective barriers in place to support a safe environment for our students.
- Whenever possible, physical education classes will be held outside to allow for maximum physical distance between students.