About Bridgeport ISD
Bridgeport Independent School district is comprised of 4 schools serving 2,200 students.
An empowering district working together to make success a reality.
Bridgeport ISD is committed to preparing students to use technology to problem-solve, think creatively, communicate, and work with others in order to become successful students and productive citizens.
Pride in Performance
Our Core Beliefs
- High expectations yield higher results for all learners
- Everyone is a uniquely talented learner and contributor
- Data driven decisions are necessary for effective learning
- Our students deserve a highly qualified & well-trained staff
- Education must be a shared partnership with the community
- A safe, nurturing, and flexible environment is critical to success
- Student centered learning is a priority & the basis for all decisions
- Technology's potential must be embraced and focused on learning
- Lifelong learners will produce educated citizens for a prosperous society
- Organizational transformation is necessary to equip 21st century learners
- Effective communication & collaboration builds trust among all stakeholders
- Assessment of learning is multi-faceted & learner-centered, & values mastery
- Student work is engaging, meaningful, relevant, and focused on profound learning standards that are essential for student success in a global society.
Bridgeport ISD will focus on student success
Bridgeport ISD will focus on organizational excellence
Bridgeport ISD will focus on student, family, and community relations
Bridgeport ISD will focus on accountability
Bridgeport ISD will focus on 21st Century learning