About Bridgeport ISD
Bridgeport Independent School district is comprised of 4 schools serving 2,200 students.
An empowering district working together to make success a reality.
Bridgeport ISD is committed to preparing students to use technology to problem-solve, think creatively, communicate, and work with others in order to become successful students and productive citizens.
Our Core Beliefs
- Student centered learning is the priority and is the basis for all decisions
- Effective communication and collaboration builds trust among all stakeholders
- Data drives decisions
- Everyone is a uniquely talented learner and contributor
- Leaders recognize and empower the expertise of students, staff, and parents
- A safe, nurturing, and flexible environment is critical to success
- Students deserve a highly qualified and well-trained staff
- Work is engaging, meaningful, relevant and focused on profound learning and standards that are essential for student success in a global society
- High expectations yield high results for all learners
- Assessment of learning is multi-faceted, learner-centered, and values mastery
- Lifelong learners will produce educated citizens for a prosperous society
- Education is a shared partnership with the community
- Organizational transformation is necessary to equip 21st century learners
- Technology's potential must be embraced and focused on learning
Bridgeport ISD will focus on student success
Bridgeport ISD will focus on organizational excellence
Bridgeport ISD will focus on student, family, and community relations
Bridgeport ISD will focus on accountability
Bridgeport ISD will focus on 21st Century learning