Where can I go to find out more information about gifted students?
What teaching tools can I use with my gifted students?
Characteristics of a Gifted Child
- Poses unforeseen questions
- Is curious
- Generates complex, abstract ideas
- Knows without working hard
- Is beyond the group
- Needs 1-3 repetitions to master
- Prefers the company of intellectual peers or adults
- Expert who abstracts beyond the field
- May/may not be motivated by grades
- Is intellectual
LINC students created a video to help teachers, parents, and community members identify students who might benefit from a gifted program. Please click the link below to view the video!Being Gifted