The following rules are provided to ensure a safe trip for all riders on the bus.
- Observe same conduct as in the classroom.
- Cooperate with the driver.
- Remain seated in a safe manner at all times while the bus is in motion.
- Refrain from making excessive noise such as loud talking, screaming, whistling, etc.
- Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
- Do not behave in any manner that may jeopardize the safe operation of the bus.
- Be courteous: Do not use unacceptable language, gestures, or actions.
- Keep arms, head, and/or other parts of the body out of the bus windows. Clothing or other articles should not be extended through the bus windows.
- Do not throw, pitch, or shoot articles within the bus, or out of the bus windows.
- Do not eat, drink,or chew gum on the bus.
- Keep bus clean.
- Do not be destructive to bus equipment inside or outside of bus.
- Do not carry harmful or dangerous articles(weapons,etc.).
- Do not use tobacco products on the bus.
- Do not posses or consume intoxicating beverages or illegal drugs aboard a bus.
- Keep bus aisle clear. This includes your feet, book bags,etc.
1st Write up- call to the parents or depending on the circumstances it could be moved to step 2 and step 5.
2nd write up- student sent to principle at students school
3rd write up- suspended off the bus 3 days
4th write up- suspended off the bus 5 days
5th write up- suspended off the bus 10
Next write up will be for the remainder of the school year.