Donate, Transfer, or Request Refund

  • Positive balances are carried over each school year with the student or staff member. Upon graduation, withdrawal or at any time, you may complete the form to choose to donate, transfer or request a refund of the positive balance of the student or staff member.

    Donate, Transfer, or Refund Request Form

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I set up a meal account for my student?

  • Do I need to complete an application for meal benefits each school year?

  • Will my income be verified after I complete a meal benefits application?

  • How do I make a payment on my child's account?

  • How can I find out what my student is purchasing in the cafeteria?

  • Whom do I speak with if I have questions about my student' lunch account?

Contact Info